- Aragon is a voice-controlled automation system for hotels. It is designed to meet all the requirements of the hotel environment.
- Aragon is the first offline voice control assistant which fits in a wall mounted box. That is to say that it can be easily embedded in the wall, or next to a preexisting switch.
- Voice control is intended for hoteliers who wish to develop a unique and memorable experience for their guests.
Why voice control?
- Language is the most intuitive way for people to express their wishes. Aragon allows guests to operate the lighting, dimming, heating, and air conditioning in a hotel room from the comfort of a bed or chair, with just a few words.
- Your clients can ask for room service, order cleaning, and control media devices with their voice alone. The vocabulary integrated into Aragon is the most complex on the market, making voice control easy to use.
- Voice control gives your guests a personalized experience, which makes your guests feel instantly comfortable and at home. In addition, there is even a special feature to welcome your guests by name to their rooms.
All the features offered with Aragon are strong marketing devices. Voice control for hotels is an innovative and exclusive technology. The satisfaction of your customers will increase dramatically. This, in turn, will help you acquire new customers. Read more about Aragon on the product page.
Aragon works without cloud services
- Voice control powered by Aragon guarantees the privacy of your customers; it is private-by-design.
- Working without internet accounts makes installation easier and faster. Aragon runs on-device, independently of any external services.
- The system works autonomously for years, without needing automatic updates.
Aragon recently won the second place of the SmartHome Germany Awards 2020 in the category : the Best Smart Home product of the year! During the online event Aragon was even voted Best Smart Home Appliance for 2020 by the audience. Continue reading on proknx.com.
We care about your time, which is why our product is easy to install and to use. We also know that privacy is of paramount importance to your guests. Aragon is the perfect solution for protecting their privacy, while giving them a unique stay that they will remember. As a result, Aragon’s exclusive capability to function without communicating with any outside system will help to build a relationship of trust between your customers and your hotel.Shop here
Other features of Aragon
- Aragon, powerful and discreet, combines specialized commands, and also customizable design.
- Three languages are already available: English, German and French. Spanish is coming soon.
- Aragon can communicate with your hotel management system. Since Aragon includes a graphical rapid development environment for automation and integration, the cost is kept to a minimum.
- Optional Hospitality features are available, such as “Do not Disturb”, “Clean my room” and much more. In addition, it is possible to switch language from a button and/or from the hotel management system.
- Many other common tasks are included, such as asking for the current date and time, setting an alarm, Wi-Fi setup guidance, mute, and setting the speaker volume.
- Aragon can be recessed in the wall, or in the ceiling. Unlike popular online smart speakers, Aragon cannot be removed from the room, nor can it be reset by mistake.
- When needed, it is possible to push a voice message into a room. (For example, how to proceed during fire alarm).
- Weather forecasts
- Spanish, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
In partnership with SONOS / Snips
SONOS/Snips offers a dynamic and rich vocabulary. Therefore, this means that the possibilities for voice control in hotels are very diverse. Aragon easily adapts to suit every situation due to its AI learning capabilities. For example, even if Snips does not initially understand a device name, it learns on the job. It adds the name of the device dynamically in run time. Aragon, together with Snips voice assistant, controls everything in the room. In other words, commands and queries for lighting, shutters, HVAC, and media systems may be intuitively spoken in hundreds of different ways.Shop here
- “Turn on the lights”, “switch off the lights”
- “It’s too cold” ,“it’s too warm”, “set the temperature to 22 degrees”, “turn on the heating”
- “It’s too dark”, ”make it darker”, “set the luminosity to 50%”
- “Let the sunshine in”, “close the shutters by 20%”
System architecture and configuration
- Aragon is compatible with several KNX Gateways like, proServ and JUNG Smart Visu Server. These servers are the link between the KNX installation and the Aragon. All the names and functions can be chosen in different languages thanks to ETS software. There is no need for an extra configuration tool.
- Aragon is connected through PoE (Power over Ethernet), which means that one cable provides power and Ethernet.
- One, or more, ceiling-mounted devices read this data and can predict the vocabulary necessary for the action. Aragon only requires connection via PoE.
KNX is a worldwide standard for home and building control. For this reason, it is future proof. All products are certified and work together. In addition, the KNX Association has more than 450 manufacturers in 44 countries, and more than 80 000 partners in 161 countries. KNX provides solutions for all types of home and building automation, from dimmers to shutter control, from motion sensors to thermostats, and much more. For this reason, with KNX you are ready for the future. Moreover, it guarantees a brand independent and flexible integration of the entire home.
Who are we?
ProKNX is a company based in Valbonne, Southern France. We have ten years of active experience in the area of connected homes, which has allowed us to develop and fine-tune Aragon. Due to our extensive experience in the field, we know that this product presents the perfect solution for installing voice control in hotels. Thanks to our quality products and the high satisfaction rate of our customers, we have been able to set up strong partnerships, such as with ZVEH. As a result, we have showcased our products at many international exhibitions. Above all, our dedicated team are ready to meet all your requirements. Our team will always be happy to rapidly answer any queries you may have.Shop here
The nitty gritty details…
Hotword detection, voice recognition, natural language understanding, hospitality, and room control logic all run on the device. As a result, you do not need internet or cloud services to operate Aragon.